Sunday, October 16, 2011

If I were a cat.

There are many different things I would be able to do now that I am a cat. I would love to be able to land on my hands and feet whenever I fall from something. I would be able to be very sneaky. When I run as a cat I am quiet enough that you could hear a pin drop. I would be able to hunt mice and birds and then just pounce on them when they are least expecting it to happen. Eating mice would probably taste good when I am a cat, because it has to taste a lot better than cat food. Cats are really lucky animals they get to roam around somebody's house and I get treated like a king. I want somebody to sit there and pet me while I purr and lay on their lap. I would love to be a cat for a day. 

2 comments:

  1. when i read this i pictured a cat with clothes on. hmmm interesting. well i like it i think i'd rather be an elephant for a day. awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could get hit by a car. Driving ninety miles an hour. Then I'd laugh.

    I'm not a cat person.

    ReplyDelete