Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is the story of a guy who cried a river and drowned the whole world

The setting in my life would have to be my house the school and my car. When? every got dang day. would it just be the major points in my life? No it would be every single thing that is important to me. This is my movie not yours. whats the run time? How ever long I want it to be. The conflict in my life is the girl I have a crush on but doesn't acknowledge that I am there. The plot is school, chicks, gaming, snowboarding and what is ever to come. 


The characters in my story is me, played by Kevin James


My dad played by Jerry Stiller


My mom played by Betty White

My friends played by The members of ICP

The Girl that I have a Crush on played by Zooey Deschanel (kind of a sob story) 

And at last the theme is the sacrifice I try to make to please people around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment