Sunday, December 4, 2011

G A N D H I

  I keep forgetting you're there, that its your birthday and that I know but am too shy to tell you. I keep forgetting the answer to your question that you keep on asking but I can't get an answer out of me. I keep forgetting that your trying to forget me, making me not eat because of what I did. I keep on forgetting to go to bed because I'm up all night thinking about you.


  I keep forgetting that you love me because you fed my dog last week and that means the world to me. I keep forgetting that you have sympathy towards me that what I did can be forgotten. I keep forgetting to thank you for being there for me. I keep forgetting to be there for you that I need to forget about thinking only about myself.


  You make me forget that the sun sets when I am with you, that the moon shines bright. I keep forgetting to buy a star for you naming it after you because you made me forget that money can't buy me love. I keep forgetting that its almost Christmas and I still haven't got you anything yet. I keep forgetting that others have emotions too. I keep forgetting to forgive and forget. 

2 comments: