Monday, November 28, 2011

The journey of Khajiit.

Ordinary world: I go to school do the daily routine and come home and do homework then go to bed.

Call to adventure: I Embark on my journey in the virtual world of Skyrim. My name is Khajiit, I am a fearless hunter, with skills in archery, sneaking, and pick pocketing.

Refusal of the call: I don't find time to play in my virtual world because of school and other things that pop up.

Meeting with the mentor: I meet with different teachers around Skyrim to help me achieve my high archery and thieving skills.

Crossing the Threshold: I join the Dark Brotherhood and am a merciless assassin killing anyone I need to that gets in my way.

Tests, Allies, Enemys: I face all kinds of different enemies from ice trolls to dragons, I am tested in the art of survival. I am allied with the Dark Brotherhood.

Approach: I approach my enemies as sneaky as I can so that no one can notice and then I strike and assassinate whatever I need to.

Ordeal: I face life or death with every decision I make

Reward: The satisfaction of killing, different armor and weapons, and the girl.

The road back, It's time for dinner and I have to turn my xbox off.

Resurrection: I pull out my last arrow from my quiver, shoot the dragon right in the head as he falls to the ground as I absorb the dragon soul.

Return with elixir: I heal myself with the power of restoration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment