Sunday, November 13, 2011

My call of duty

My life is ordinary but also extraordinary. I wake up in the morning usually around 6:40 make myself 5 scrambled eggs, wash it down with some simply orange juice, mango infused. Drive to school and then come to this class. After I finish up my day at school I go home play video games, watch T.V play some B-ball and sometimes some virtual soccer to get my blood pumping. Go to sleep, and 3peat just like JJ this season. 


Until one day I get a call, from someone high up in the government. They started to draft again and I am getting deported within 48 hours. 


Questions: what will happen to me and Tyson Wendell in the army?
Will we make it out alive?
Will we save private Ryan? 
Will we get to shoot huge guns and unload tons of ammo? 

1 comment:

  1. yours was really good. I loved how short to the point it was, but it had a lot of depth as well.

    ReplyDelete