Sunday, September 25, 2011

Death From Above

My heart is slowly coming to a stop, I'm having a hard time breathing. I hear the last beeps as I slowly disperse from this world. Death is something that happens and i know i will eventually be gone. I'm thinking about death as much as i'm thinking about life. I want to die in peace. I don't want to have any beef with anyone before I go. I don't want to die in a hospital. I want to be able to walk and care for myself everyday before I die. Death is a gateway to something much better. 

5 comments:

  1. "I don't want to have any beef with anyone before I go." I like this line because it shows your desire to be at peace with other people in an interesting way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hear the last beeps as I slowly disperse from this world" Its pretty darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't want to die in a hospital."

    That would suck so fetching bad! Who wants to die in a place where everybody else dies? You want to die in a really cool way right? Like falling of building after an explosion.

    But dying in a hospital really would stink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we should all find some cool, creative way to die. Hospitals are a terrible place to die. Beef?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gay fawker couldnt of said it better, the word beef really cut me deep.

    ReplyDelete