Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm thinking about you

I'm thinking about you like bunnies think about carrots.
 Like mama bear thinks about her cubs. 
I'm thinking about you how dogs think about bones. 
Like spongebob thinks about his spatula.
I'm thinking about you like pizza thinks about root beer. 
I'm thinking about you like a Chinese man thinks about rice
Like peas think about their pods. 
Like kids think about their stockings at Christmas. 
I'm thinking about you like Cookie monster thinks about cookies. 
Like snowboards think about snow. 


I'm thinking about you like you think about me.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice rhyme scheme. that's the a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j scheme, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the metaphors were different and unexpected, kinda cheesy but super original. I really liked it :D

    ReplyDelete